*********More High Winds Forecast*********
With more high winds forecast can I remind all members to check the pier website and twitter accounts to make sure the pier is open before travelling. The pier twitter feed can be seen to the left of this message.
We have been informed by the pier trust that the pier will be closing at 4pm on Wednesday and not reopening until 10am Thursday at the earliest. The planks will be taken up so no one is allowed to enter the pier under any circumstances. Either check the pier website or check the piers Twitter feed for up to the minute information. Please bear in mind that as the weather can change quickly it is not always possible to give us up to date information.
********Spaces Available On The Tenby Trip********
We have been informed by Simon that there are still 3 places up for grabs on the Tenby trip. Coach travel is priced at £25 and anyone interested can contact Simon on 07427 495724.
The Club received this from BARB, a big thank you to all the members who help to keep this valuable and important service running.
Pete Lloyd with a 5lb 3oz Codling
Dave Chaplin lands a 6lb 10oz Bass and a smile :)
Simon with a 2lb 7oz Sole